Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Countdown toKick-off

Friday is the BIG DAY. I've been doing some practicing... I have 3 recycled Vitamin Water bottles in the fridge full of water, and I have been *trying* to drink 2 a day. Eventually I just get sick of drinking water though haha.
I took the piggly wiggly bag to the grocery store the other day... I was able to fit everything I needed into the bag. I was placing stuff in the bag as I shopped and I got a couple weird looks, but I didn't want to get up to checkout and have it not mostly fit.

I started reading YOU on a Diet last night. I don't think I'm going to start Friday, but very soon after that. If I can drop 10 pounds a month, in July I'll be pretty close to where I "stopped" when I lost all that weight in 2005. Maybe not skirt-less swimsuit ready, but I'll not feel weird wearing a spaghetti strap tank top. Why do I worry about this? I'm almost 30! I don't pay attention to what other people are wearing/shouldn't be wearing when I look at them. Oh well. Lifetime of being blessed in the padded areas I guess.
Mom just convinced me to join SparkPeople. She's on, and she loves it. Two heads are better than one (even if one of them is a hard head--that's me, not my mom.)

No comments: